I am back again and I miss you all. I admit its been a long time that I posted anything on this blog. I know I have to post frequently but things were a bit crazy. Anyways from now on you will be seeing more of me. I have lots of DIY and decor inspirations to share so let move on.
Today the old coasters are getting a new look with this simple DIY you can do at home for few bucks. I had these wicker coasters for a while and I liked them too. I like anything wicker for the style and intricate design . But the coasters lacked some color and now I hardly use them . So the DIY thought came to pep them for some color inspiration on the wall and here we go.
Things you need:
2. Acrylic paints
3. Small mirrors (You can get from any craft store for under $3)
4. Craft glue , Paint brush , Craft Paper and Scissors
1. Start by painting the wicker with the color you choose and let it dry. I choose Electric Pink and Cadmium Yellow.
2. Also glue the craft paper that goes well with the color. Let dry.
3. Glue the mirror.
4. Voila a super easy wall decor . Hang it anywhere for a fresh look this summer.
Follow me on Facebook for more decor inspirations. Have a nice day.
Images: My Home.